Monday, April 17, 2017
10–10:30 a.m. ET; 7–7:30 a.m. PT
Michael A. Salvatore, MD, FACP, CHCQM
Beebe Medical Center
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC; David Glaser, Esq.; J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC; and Donna Thiel, CHC
Could there be a re-introduction of the “death panels,” a provocative campaign that spread like wildfire during the 2009 debate surrounding what we know today as Obamacare? Our special guest Dr. Michael Salvatore, a practicing pulmonologist at Beebe Medical Center in Lewes, Del., reports our lead story on challenges facing providers of palliative care.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- America’s Rural Health Report: Rural health authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving rural health.
- Monitor Mondays Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Medicaid RAC Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer with DoctorsManagement will return with an update on the Medicaid RACs.
- OIG Report: Donna Thiel, director of the ProviderTrust compliance integrity team, will provide a first-hand report of her participating in a roundtable conducted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG).
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, April 17, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™