Monday, Feb. 27, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
John Zelem, MD, FACS
Vice President, Compliance and Physician Education
Optum Executive Health Resources
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Sara Goldstein, Esq.; David Glaser, Esq.;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; and J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC
Physician documentation challenges are pervasive and improvement initiatives seem be variable and frustrating. The Electronic Medical Record (EMR) was thought to be a solution but has not turned out to be the “magic sauce.” Find out why it has not been when our special guest John Zelem, MD, joins the broadcast this coming Monday.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Rural health authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving rural health.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
- Medicaid RAC Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer with DoctorsManagement will return with an update on the Medicaid Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs).
- Monday Focus: Release of patient information (ROI) will be the focus when Sara Goldstein, general counsel for MRO, will return for her second appearance on the broadcast – this time to report on challenges in complying with requests for ROI.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, Feb. 27, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us™