- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest news and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will return to report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will have another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
- Focus on CHIP: Author, educator and consultant Duane Abbey, founder of Abbey & Abbey Consultants, Inc., will report on the status of Congress reauthorizing the Children’s Health Insurance Plan (CHIP).
Register now for this special news broadcast coming your way on Monday, Oct. 16, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™