Monday, Aug. 7, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. ET; 7-7:30 a.m. PT
Mary A. Inman, Esq.
Constantine Cannon, LLP
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; David Glaser, Esq.;
and Edward Roche, PhD, JD
During the next edition of Monitor Mondays, whistleblower attorney Mary Inman will return to report on three whistleblowers targeting UnitedHealthcare in Wisconsin.
According to media reports, three sales agents recently accused the healthcare giant of suppressing service complaints by maintaining two sets of books.
UnitedHealthcare is one of the nation’s largest managed care organizations. Inman will report that her law firm has been tracking manipulation of STAR and Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) quality ratings as an area rife with fraud.
The broadcast rundown also will include:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Ransomware Crisis: RACmonitor investigative reporter Edward Roche, founder and director of scientific intelligence for Barraclough NY LLC, will continuing his reporting on the global ransomware crisis facing America’s hospitals.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will have another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this readers-choice news broadcast coming your way on Monday, Aug. 7, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™
Make certain that your facility will be in compliance with the new ICD-10 code changes being made effective Oct. 1, 2017. Register your coders now to attend a three-part webcast workshop series, with installments scheduled for Aug. 16, 23, and 30. Produced by ICD10monitor, the series will feature Scot Nemchik, CCS, and Janice Tarlecki, MBA, RHIA, CCS, both with Ciox Health.