Top Experts and Industry Professionals
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is now the law of the land. All the CMS stringent final rules in the ACA meant to crack down on waste, fraud and abuse remain intact.
Now, more than ever, even the slightest misstep in the audit process by a facility, system or provider could turn into significant financial loss and potential criminal prosecution. With advanced technology, coupled with a new breed of aggressive contractors, federal and state agencies are moving forward to exceed their FY 2011 record of collecting over $4 billion from healthcare providers.
Attend the Symposium at your convenience, as RACmonitor and nationally recognized thought leaders LIVE on October 24th in Chicago share invaluable insight on the newest recovery auditing tactics and learn proven methods to mitigate financial compliance risk and manage the denial process efficiently and effectively. The Symposium will also be available streaming online (and archived).
- How to deal effectively with the myriad of auditing entities
- Understanding the 2013 OIG Work Plan
- How to create a culture of compliance
- Building a strong process for managing accurate claims, denials and appeals
- Differentiating between inpatient and outpatient procedures
- Creating an effective appeal process at your facility
- How to get your physicians to document better
To Order the Upfront Symposium On Demand, Click Here or contact us at 866.829.6612 x705